Are your old sliding doors constantly getting stuck? Or perhaps you’re interested in adding a custom-built patio to your Durham, NC home and are looking for a highly recommended product. Either way, Gerald Jones Company has an industry favorite to share with our valued customers: Prestige Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors from ProVia.
Features of Prestige Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors
Offering a number of unique qualities, these revolutionary doors between your indoor and outdoor living spaces improve upon practically every characteristic of your existing sliding doors. You can check out a set of Prestige Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors in our Durham home improvement showroom to get an idea for all of their featured benefits including:
- Vinyl interior trim and exterior brickmold for a clean, finished appearance.
- Internal blinds mean no more dusting and can be tilted, raised and lowered with convenient fingertip slides.
- Patented sliding system ensures quiet, smooth and easy operation with four adjustable 1” wheels per panel.
- Top-hung, heavy duty aluminum screen frame suspended by ball bearing rollers reduces binding, keeps the track clear of debris and makes operation effortless.
- Energy Star qualified design increases energy efficiency by lowering your heating and air conditioning costs.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty against glass breakage and seal failure.
- Top of the line industry ratings for air and water infiltration, wind load resistance and forced entry prevention.
Visit the Gerald Jones Company Showroom in Durham, NC
Sometimes, you just have to see it to believe it. If this is the case for you, come into our home improvement showroom in Durham, and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to show you the Prestige Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
For these and any other patio or custom building related questions you may have, feel free to contact Gerald Jones Company at (919) 286-1700. With over 60 years of experience in the home improvement industry, our family owned and operated business has the knowledge and resources to help with your custom home building needs.